This week’s Publix sale 11/10 – 11/16 features Progresso Soup, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies, Del Monte Vegetables, and College Inn Broth for the North Gwinnett Co-op.
Publix Sale 11/10 – 11/16
Progresso Soup, $1.08 on shelf after BOGO, $.58 with coupon wyb 2
- MC $.50/2 Progresso Products, SS 10/23
If your store doubles, then this is a nice deal.
Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal, $2.17 on shelf after BOGO, $1.17 with coupons plus free marshmallows (through 11/11)
- MC Peelie FREE Kraft Marshmallows wyb 2 Rice Krispies cereal
- SC $2 off Kraft Marshmallows wyb 2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal, Publix Extra Savings Flyer in front of store, through 11/11
We have been seeing the peelie coupon on Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal. We scanned the peelie coupon with QSeer and learned that what is written in English on the coupon does not match what is in the barcode. The coupon says buy 2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies and get FREE Kraft Marshmallows. However, the databar is encoded as buy 2 Kellogg’s Rice Krispies and get an additional Rice Krispies Free. We knew how the coupon was coded, so we bought 3 boxes of Rice Krispies to save the hassle at checkout – plus we found boxes with the $5 concession cash offer.
College Inn Broth, $1.34 on shelf after BOGO, $.59 after coupon
- MC $.35/1 College Inn Broth, SS 10/30
- MC $1/2 College Inn Broth, SS 10/30
This coupon had some regional differences in values.
Del Monte Vegetables, $.62 on shelf after BOGO, $.42 after coupon
- MC $.40/4 Del Monte Vegetables, SS 11/6
Good deal if your store doubles. Just don’t buy the green beans because the Co-op has too many!
Domino’s Sugar, $1.59 on shelf after BOGO, $.79 after coupon
- MC $.40/1 Domino’s Sugar, RP 11/6
- MC $.65/2 Domino’s Sugar, RP 11/6
If your store doubles, this is a great price for sugar!
Mahatma Rice, $.89 on shelf, FREE after coupon
- MC $.50/1 Mahatma and Watermaid rice, RP 9/11
Due to the language on the coupon, Publix only lets us redeem one coupon per shopping trip. Love getting free rice!
This week’s ad also has the gas card deal through the weekend. Spend $50 before coupons, buy a $50 gas card, and redeem the $10 coupon on the front of the weekly ad.